Mon 3:30-4:30 studio 8 choreo with Kendall or Danielle
Mon 4:30-5:30 studio 8 pre-pointe, pointe, or ballet on flat
Mon 5:30-6:30 studio 8 ballet with
Mon 6:30-7:30 studio 9 choreo with Joelle
Mon 7:30-8:30 studio 9 choreo with Brooke
Wed 5:00-6:30 9 tech with Alexa
Wed 6:30-8:00 studio 5 ballet with Annie
Wed 8:00-9:30 studio 8 acro/tumble with Kayla
TH 4:00-5:00 (optional production)
TH 5:00-6:30 studio 8 ballet with Tiffani
TH 6:30-7:30 studio 8 Tap with Ashley
TH 7:30-8:30 studio 4 HipHop with Kendall
TH 8:30-9:30 studio 4 Jazz with Kylie
1) Optional Production number. Dancers from Paramount-Prestige invited. This is completely optional. This number will be rehearsed Thursdays 4:00-5:00pm. This will be a contemporary number, approximately 4min long, choreographed by Shannon Mortensen, Kendall Henderson, and Kylie Erickson. Rehearsals for this number will begin in September. Sign up here!
Requirements: additional hour of monthly tuition, $200 competition fee, $100 costume, $10 prop
**Dancers may also choose to be in the Production number instead of the Jazz number** The jazz class will be a technique/combo hour until choreography is learned.
2) The following classes are combined with Prestige 7-8; Hip-Hop, Tap, Joelle choreo, jazz choreo.
3) We have not made final assignments for small group routines. This info will come shortly, after our staff has met and discussed the season. We have the most success at competition the more divisions we compete in, (ex: small group, large group, line, production, contemporary, open, lyrical, etc).
4) Choreography dates: Jazz and Hip-hop are hired out.
Liz Imperio doing jazz tentative dates Sept 20-23rd.
Erik Sarapon doing hip-hop August 14th 12-1:30pm and 2-6pm (the first hour and a half is a master class that he uses to get to know the girls before he sets the piece) and August 15th 2-6pm. No other classes will be held for either Prestige these 2 days.
5) Dancers have been divided into 2 groups for ballet and techinque training mid-week. Prestige 7-8 is Tuesday and Prestige 8-9 is Wednesday. If you would like to request a day change due to Young Womens commitment, please email Rebekah@dancewithsynergy.com
6) It is VITAL to your dancers training that he/she attend ALL classes. If a case arises when your dance must miss class, they need to make these hours up. Missing a few hours here and there really adds up. Your dancers’ technical development will suffer if technique/ballet classes are missed. We DO consider attendance when creating teams, so please be vigilant in class attendance.
7) Pointe- dancers will have the option to take Pointe Mondays 5:30-6:30. Dancers can take Pointe or Pre-Pointe, these classes will be held in separate rooms with different teachers (Tiffani and Annie). Dancers may also take the more advanced pointe class on flat if they are not interested in Pointe. More info on this will come from Tiffani once Fall Session begins.